Oncology is the study of cancer. The complex the cases can get, the complex its administrative load is. However, it should not make you back down from reporting MIPS 2022 data to CMS. We are here to help all such clinicians with our resources.
We deal with all three fields of:
- Medical oncology
- Radiation oncology
- Surgical oncology
With the help of our dedicated consultants, you would not have to worry about any of the administrative load. Choose any of our MIPS 2021 data submission packages that comprise various benefits. However, penalty avoidance remains consistent throughout the submission journey. You can enjoy financial liberty at the end of the reporting period.
- We carefully analyze your expertise and eligible cases
- Our MIPS consultants select only high-scoring MIPS Quality Measures
- We do not risk your financial liberty by applying poor MIPS reporting strategies
Securing 40% of the MIPS quality performance category is not easy. The reporting requirements are tough, and as an oncology specialist, you would already have much on your plate. However, no worries, when you have a MIPS Qualified Registry with you.
Do you know the requirements to make most of this category? We tell you. You have to report 6 measures with one outcome or high-priority measure. The data has to be comprised of 12-months complied with 70% of the eligible cases.
Following is the list of some of the measures that you can choose from.
Some of the suggestions include:
- Advance Care Plan
- Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
- Oncology: Medical and Radiation – Pain Intensity Quantified
- Oncology: Medical and Radiation – Plan of Care for Pain
- Radical Prostatectomy Pathology Reporting
- Closing the Referral Loop: Receipt of Specialist Report
- Appropriate Treatment for Patients with Stage I (T1c) – III HER2 Positive Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer: Avoidance of Overuse of Bone Scan for Staging Low-Risk Prostate Cancer Patients
- Percentage of Patients who Died from Cancer Admitted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in The Last 30 Days of Life (lower score – better)
- Percentage of Patients who Died from Cancer Admitted to Hospice for Less than 3 Days (lower score – better)
Oncologists! If you want to perform well in this category, you must report MIPS Quality Measures for 90 days minimum. We will play our part as an extension of your oncology practice to help secure you up to 25% of the total MIPS 2022 score.
Our success lies in choosing the most appropriate measures for maximum performance, which must comply to:
- Electronic Case Reporting
- Clinical Data Registry Reporting
- Public Health Registry Reporting
- Immunization Registry Reporting
- Syndromic Surveillance Reporting
- Provide Patients Electronic Access to Their Health Information
- Support Electronic Referral Loops by Sending Health Information
- The query of Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) (optional)
- Support Electronic Referral Loops by Receiving and Incorporating Health Information
Are you a quality-driven oncology specialist and looking to secure maximum points in this category? QPP MIPS will assist you with MIPS 2022 reporting. You will have to attest to 2 high-weighted activities or 4 medium-weighted activities for this category.
You can choose from hundreds of MIPS Quality Measures, and some of them are as follows:
- Engagement of new Medicaid patients and follow-up (high weighted)
- Engage patients and families to guide improvement in the system of care (high weighted)
- Collection and use of patient experience and satisfaction data on access (medium-weighted)
- Implementation of documentation improvements for practice/process improvements (medium-weighted)
- Implementation of improvements that contribute to more timely communication of test results (medium-weighted)