We, as your trusted and CMS-recognized MIPS Qualified Registry, can help you select the most suitable and high-scoring MIPS Quality Measures to meet your practice needs. Plus, getting a bonus is always good news, and we can help you with it!
If you have issues compiling MIPS data for CMS, we are a place to set aside your worries. We are a team of MIPS professionals that is not just professionally trained but experienced in submitting data that meets all performance thresholds!
We keep our clinicians updated with all details for them to strategize better for high performance and achieving a high MIPS score in 2022.
- Stay updated with the performance score of your hand surgery practice
- Inquire about any MIPS Quality measures, and we will answer to your satisfaction
- We double-check your data to rectify any potential error on time to avoid any inconvenience
- Our team complies with the tough HIPAA requirements and leaves no room for any data redundancy
Hand Surgeons! You have to report 6 measures with one Outcome or another High Priority measure for 12 months. Your reporting needs detailing, and only certified MIPS consultants are capable of providing the best 2022 data submission services, and we are perfectly capable of that!
If you report data the right way, you can receive 3 points on each measure if the reported data against it has at least one eligible case.
Some of the suggestions include:
- #21 – Selection of Prophylactic Antibiotic – First OR Second Generation Cephalosporin – High Priority
- #23 – Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) Prophylaxis (When Indicated in ALL Patients) – High Priority
- #110 – Preventive Care and Screening: Influenza Immunization
- #128 – Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up
- #130 – Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record – High Priority
- #226 – Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
- #358 – Patient-centered Surgical Risk Assessment and Communication
There must be a 2015 Edition certified EHR (Electronic Healthcare Records) to outclass this category. “QPP MIPS” – MIPS consulting services will work alongside you throughout the performance period to make your MIPS data up to the mark.
As a hand surgery clinician, you would have to report against the following parameters:
- Electronic Case Reporting
- Clinical Data Registry Reporting
- Immunization Registry Reporting
- Public Health Registry Reporting
- Syndromic Surveillance Reporting
- Provide Patients Electronic Access to Their Health Information
- Support Electronic Referral Loops by Sending Health Information
- The query of Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) (optional)
- Support Electronic Referral Loops by Receiving and Incorporating Health Information
- 2 high-weighted activities
- Or 4 medium-weighted activities
A minimum of 90 days of data is required to ensure success in this MIPS performance category, and the QPP MIPS team will manage all data on your behalf so you can focus on your primary tasks.
If you are participating as a group with less than 15 clinicians or serving in a rural or underprivileged, you must attest to the following:
- 1 high-weighted activity
- Or 2 medium-weighted activities
Also, 50% of your group must attest to the data for at least 90 days.
Some of the MIPS Quality Measures that you can report are:
- Engagement of new Medicaid patients and follow-up (high weighted)
- Collection and use of patient experience and satisfaction data on access (medium-weighted)
- Engage patients and families to guide improvement in the system of care (high weighted)
- Implementation of documentation improvements for practice/process improvements (medium-weighted)
- Implementation of improvements that contribute to more timely communication of test results (medium-weighted)