Your specialty is different from the rest, then why choose common MIPS Quality Measures that might not get you a high MIPS score! We, as your MIPS consultants, will assist you to accomplish your MIPS 2022 reporting goals efficiently. Consult us!
Our MIPS Qualified Registry gathers all data related to your specialty and makes it work out for high MIPS incentives.
We understand that every medical expertise is different, and there is a different set of measures that fit each one of them. Therefore, our experienced MIPS consultants focus on catering to each clinician accordingly!
- Select general surgery-specific
- Report your MIPS general surgery data timely to CMS
- Target high MIPS score and up to 5% of MIPS incentives in 2022
- Get recognition among fellow general surgeons on Physicians’ Portal
Surgeons! MIPS Quality performance category covers 30% of the total MIPS score. If you perform well in this category, you can easily meet the minimum performance threshold, and our MIPS Qualified Registry can help you with that!
- You have to report 6 measures, including one outcome or another high priority measure
- Your data must comprise of the whole performance year, that is, 12 months
- General surgeons, if report data accurately, can receive 3 points for each Quality measure
Your data must comply with the data completeness rule with at least 70% eligible encounters!
Are you prepared for it?
The foremost MIPS 2022 reporting requirement for exceptional performance in promoting interoperability (PI) is having an EHR technology certified to the 2015 edition! For general surgeons, the following list of MIPS Quality Measures can be reported, and we have experience in submitting them as required by CMS.
MIPS PI Measures 2022
- Electronic Case Reporting
- Clinical Data Registry Reporting
- Public Health Registry Reporting
- Immunization Registry Reporting
- Syndromic Surveillance Reporting
- Provide Patients Electronic Access to Their Health Information
- Support Electronic Referral Loops by Sending Health Information
- The query of Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) (optional)
- Support Electronic Referral Loops by Receiving and Incorporating Health Information
- You must attest for up to 2 high-weighted activities or 4 medium-weighted activities.
- Plus your Improvement Activities (IA) must include data for a minimum of 90 days.
- You also have to maintain documentation to support your activities.
There are 90 MIPS quality measures for IA, but which measures will benefit your practice more? Considering working all these points is a hell lot of work, and you have lots of surgeries to perform! “QPP MIPS” will take care of everything, don’t worry!