The MIPS Quality measures related to the cardiovascular specialty are different than the rest, and you cannot go with the DIY approach for it. You already have a tough primary job. Therefore, let professionals handle your reporting requirements about Quality, Promoting Interoperability, and Improvement Activities, and enjoy penalty-less participation.
We are a professional team that relies on experience and the latest updates that govern this industry. We also leverage the latest tools and resources to provide the best MIPS reporting services to CMS. From data-driven reporting, you will be able to target up to 5% of MIPS incentives and $500 million worth of bonus pool with us.
- We have affordable MIPS reporting packages
- Our services are HIPAA- compliant and reliable
- We deliver error-free data reporting services
- Understand the unique requirements of your data
- Get access to the quality-driven data reporting
Cardiovascular Specialists! There are lots of MIPS Quality Measures to choose from, but which measures will you choose for the most benefits?
Remember, you have to report 6 measures, including one Outcome or High-Priority measure for the whole year. The data must comply with 70% of the MIPS eligible data, and it should be taken care of efficiently. Successful data submission can result in 3 points per measure, and small medical practices have the flexibility to achieve the same score for even one eligible case.
Here are some measures suggestions that you or the MIPS consultants on your behalf can choose to report.
- Advance Care Plan
- Controlling High Blood Pressure
- Use of High-Risk Medications in the Elderly
- Pneumococcal Vaccination Status for Older Adults
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD): Antiplatelet Therapy
- Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Patient Referral from an Outpatient Setting
- Heart Failure (HF): Beta-Blocker Therapy for Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction (LVSD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD): Beta-Blocker Therapy – Prior Myocardial Infarction (MI) or Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction (LVEF < 40%)
Cardiologists! To score high in this category, you must report data for continuous 90 days. And, the usage of 2015 certified Electronic Healthcare Records (EHRs) is a must if you want to achieve a high score.
Here are a few areas where you should be focusing on.
A minimum of 90 days of data is required to excel in this category, and team QPP MIPS can help you do that! We have all resources to help you attest for up to 2 high-weighted activities or 4 medium-weighted activities.
However, if you participate as a MIPS group, you must attest to the 1 high-weighted or 2 medium-weighted activities for at least 90 days. Group members have the flexibility to perform the relevant activity with consecutive 90 days, but they must perform the same activity. This is the criteria.
Here is a list of MIPS Quality Measures that you can report to gain full points in this category.
- Collection and follow-up on patient experience and satisfaction data on beneficiary engagement (high weighted)
- Implementation of Use of Specialist Reports Back to Referring Clinician o (medium-weighted)
- Provide 24/7 Access to MIPS Eligible Clinicians or Groups Who Have Real-Time Access to Patient’s Medical Record (high-weighted)
- Implementation of episodic care management practice improvements o (medium-weighted)
- Invasive Procedure or Surgery Anticoagulation Medication Management (medium-weighted)